Yup. It’s true. Homeschooling takes courage.
Whether you’re a seasoned homeschooler or new at this indie learning thing, it’s hard work and filled with second-guesses and uncertainty. After all, the responsibility to educate your kids feels enormous and the landscape changes as often as…well, it changes with the continuously evolving needs of your learners.
It’s also thrilling to ignite sparks of curiosity, creativity, and discovery in your kids. It’s amazing to watch them grow into creative self-starters. This is what delights you, what you look forward to day-to-day, what you cherish. It’s awesome.
Here’s the thing, it’s a lot easier to homeschool when you have a little help. Personally, I’ve received lots of help and am eager to pay it forward. Plus, as a former process engineer and trainer in the tech industry, I’m an unusually qualified guide when it comes to creating homeschooling solutions to fit your family’s unique needs and realities.
Courageous Indie: Works in Progress
Courageous Indie is just getting off the ground, so please check back soon for courses on how to:
- Create a custom homeschool approach to fit your time, needs, abilities, and interests
- Know whether you’re doing a good job or not—especially, when there are no grades
- Grow skills that nurture self-directed learning in your students
- Develop your teaching skills
- Design and deliver engaging lessons, experiences, and learning environments
- Establish routines to fit you and your learners preferences—even if your preferences for structure and flexibility differ
- And, more!
Better yet, join the Courageous Indie email list to be notified when new courses become available.