I've got quite a few projects in progress. Here's the scoop on the focus of each:
- Away are pieces centered getting out (of our head, house, city, state, etc.) to explore places near and far.
- For the Record is a collection of school/homeschool related stories and observations.
- Renovate is a project focused on overhauling existing albums. It involves remaking/converting paper and digital layouts and placing new digital versions (and favorite old digital layouts) within 8x10 photo books from Blurb.
In addition, the vignettes take a few forms:
- Stories with a basic plot line expressed through photos and words.
- Things Noticed which are more artful observation/reflection than story.
- Visually Focused emphasizing photos and graphic design.